Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photo Word Search Fun

Hello,
It's been awhile since I've posted anything here... Sorry. It's been a crazy month. The last post talks about our new store - well, while unpacking and moving into this new store, we were, at the same time, packing and moving our house too. We weren't planing on moving both in the same month, that's just how the stars lined up for us I guess. We knew we would probably be moving our house around then, but the store was just something that came up.

I've got some new lessons in the works, which I hope to have up in the next day or so, but in the mean time, I've come up with a little word search puzzle for you to play. I've made the difficulty 'Medium', which means the words go up, down, left & right. Didn't want to make it too easy (or hard) on you.
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

And Now, For Something Completely Different - 101 Photoshop Tips In 5 Min By Deke