Friday, March 20, 2009

Buddha Dudes Chatt'n

This is a combination of two of my hobbies/trades - Bonsai and photography.
These are 'mud-men' that are used as decorative accessories around bonsai trees. I've had up to around 35 trees at one time, but generally lose at least one or two each winter, despite trying to keep them protected, then I'll add a new one or two the next spring, just to lose another one again. It's a fun, but slow and sometimes frustrating hobby.
I've got these types of "Buddha Dudes", as I've always called them, on several of my plants around the yard. This is a close-up Macro shot of them discussing the worlds issues, while having a little something-something to smoke. They're actually only about 1 1/2 inches tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And Now, For Something Completely Different - 101 Photoshop Tips In 5 Min By Deke