Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well, here it is almost a month after I started looking into blogging, and I'm just now getting another chance to add to mine. I've read a lot of others though, in an attempt to get a feel for what one does with a blog.
I've been a bit tied up, and I'm also one that's never been accused of being organized. I've got many talents/skills and lots of knowledge in my head (including tons of useless stuff), with a great, sometimes dry, sense of humor - but the other side of being a classic ADD nut case, is the inability to function (i.e. organize/keep track of thoughts) as most normal folks do.
But I'm working on it, along with getting my research together to not only start writing many more articles on photography and Photoshop, but to add more classes to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And Now, For Something Completely Different - 101 Photoshop Tips In 5 Min By Deke