Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hey - I'm Back!

Hello fellow photographers.

I know, I know, I've been very bad about getting new posts/lessons/ideas out to you lately - Again. I'm sorry, I've just been a busy space cadet, preoccupied with a lot on my mind these last couple weeks/months.

We've also been busy trying to figure out what to do with That Photo Shoppe while looking for at least part-time work. Since the job market is pretty much non-existent, and we're much more comfortable being self-employed, we're working on creating our own jobs.

But, since I've got time on my hands now, I've made a commitment (been told to actually) to getting active again, especially after a bunch of new ideas have come up.  The latest being combining the fun of photography with my desire/dreaming of boating.  I'm just now starting to put together some concepts and adding some ideas for this blog.


The workshops have still be doing OK though. Some have been smaller than normal while others have sold-out, and everyone has a good time. We're in the middle of putting together even more. 

Keep in touch to learn about those.


Have any questions/ideas - or - if you're a boater looking for a crew member with a camera - Let me know.

Thanks, I'll be back,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

And Now, For Something Completely Different - 101 Photoshop Tips In 5 Min By Deke